Buy Kirkland Minoxidil For Both Men & Women From Minoxidil2U.com
Buy Kirkland Minoxidil direct from a leading UK supplier. Our fast turnaround times mean that you can begin your hair regrowth sooner rather than later. We ship worldwide and have many great reviews from satisfied customers.
Male pattern baldness is a problem for a lot of men all around the world, hair loss also affects a significant amount of women too. Minoxidil has undergone clinical tests and has proven in almost 90% of cases to be a successful treatment for regrowing your hair both on your head and also beard.
Did You Know That Minoxidil Was Discovered By Accident?
Rogaine (Minoxidil), unlike it’s current form of foam or liquid was actually originally created by Guinter Kahn (ref: Business Insider) in a tablet form and was intended as a drug for high blood pressure. However, during tests Doctors noticed that people taking this tablet seemed to grow new hair follicles and so the investigation took a new turn.
- Minoxidil was the very first FDA approved treatment for male pattern baldness for both men & women.
- Minoxidil requires no prescription and is an approved treatment for alopecia (hair loss).
- Minoxidil is available in different strengths of 2% and 5%
- It comes in either a liquid or foam and can be bought in different quantities.
- It is recommend that women use the 2% version of Minoxidil because the manufacturers of Minoxidil have not yet received FDA approval for promoting 5% minoxidil or minoxidil extra strength for use by women.
- Kirkland Minoxidil / Rogaine works in almost 9 out 10 people within 2 months, some up to 4 months.
- It works for people experiencing either thinning of their hair for the first time or for people with baldness.
How Does Minoxidil Work? A Scientific Explanation…
Your hair follicles have blood vessels surrounding them that stop working, usually due to your genetic make-up. Our Kirkland Minoxidil or Rogaine products can cause a dilation in these blood vessels and boost the power to them causing a new supply of follicle nutrients and therefore stimulating it back into life.
There is also another possible scenarios where Minoxidil can boost the DNA syntheses within the hair follicle cells, producing sulfonyl transfers the end result of which is an increase in potassium in the cells.
Does Minoxidil Work?
The short answer is “yes” in the majority of people. People asked will there ever be a cure for baldness and thanks to the scientific breakthrough of Minoxidil in 1988 it has become an officially approved FDA approved treatment for baldness. For a review of Kirkland Minoxidil click here.